《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 05 完全被无视了(在线收听

Emily.

艾米莉

Emily?

艾米莉

She means you.

她叫你呢

Wejust cut on the bias.

我们斜剪了这边

That's not what I asked you.

我不要你这么剪

I couldn't have been clearer. There you are, Emily.

我说了很清楚了,你来了,艾米莉

How many times do I have to scream your name?

要我喊你多少遍才够?

Actually, it's Andy.

其实,我是安迪

My name is Andy. Andrea, but, uh, everybody calls me Andy.

我叫安迪。安吉丽雅,但那大家都叫我安迪

I need 10 or 15 skirts from Calvin Klein.

我需要10-15条CK的裙子

What kind of skirts do you…

你想要什么样式的~

Please bore someone else with your questions.

这种无聊的问题你问别人去

And make sure we have Pier 59 at 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow.

去‘59号码头’确认明天8点的座位

Remind Jocelyn I need to see a few of those satchels that Marc is doing in the pony.

提醒约瑟琳,我要看看马克在手抄里面的背包

And then tell Simone I'll takeJackie if Maggie isn't available.

高速西蒙如果杰茜没空就用麦吉

Did Demarchelier confirm? -D-Did D-Demarchel…

迪马休里耶确认了没? -迪,迪马休里耶~

Demarchelier. Did he… Get him on the phone.

迪马休里耶。 他~ -打电话给他

Uh, o… okay.

呃,好的

And, Emily? -Yes?

还有,艾米莉?-是的?

That's all.

就这样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540453.html