《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 34 激流勇退找回自己(在线收听

I have to be at work in 20 minutes.

我只有二十分钟的时间

What's up?

怎么了?

Well, I just…

这个,我只是~~~

I wanted to say that you were right about everything.

我想告诉你,你以前说的那些话都是对的

That…

那些~~~

I turned my back on my friends and my family…

我抛弃了我的朋友,我的家庭

and everything I believed in…and… and for what?

我所重视的一切,然后~~为了什么?

For shoes and shirts and jackets and belts.

为了鞋子、衬衫、外套、腰带

Nate.

内特

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

L…

我~~~

I flew up to Boston while you were gone.

你离开的这段时间我去了趟波士顿

I interviewed at the Oak Room.

去橡树餐厅面试了

And?

然后呢?

And you're looking at their new sous-chef.

然后你现在见到的,使他们的信任大厨

I'm moving up there in a couple weeks.

我过段时间就要搬去那边了

That's great. Congratulations.

太棒了,恭喜你

I don't know what I'm gonna do without those late-night grilled cheeses, but…

我不知道没有那些,深夜香烤干酪该怎么办,不过~~~

I'm pretty sure they have bread in Boston.

我相信波士顿一定有面包卖的

May even haveJarlsberg.

也许还有某人最爱的奶酪

We might be able to figure something out.

我们应该可以解决一些问题

You think?

是吗?

Yeah.

是的

So, what about you?I mean, what are you gonna do now?

那你怎么样?你现在打算做什么?

Actually, I, uh… I have a job interview today.

事实上, 我~~~~~我今天有个面试

Oh, yeah? -Mm-hmm.

噢,是吗?

That's what you're wearing?

你就穿这些去?

Shut up. I like this.

闭嘴,我喜欢这么穿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540482.html