《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 35 如果我不请你就是傻瓜(在线收听

Andy, Greg Hill. -Hello.

安迪,格雷格?希尔-你好

Come on. These clips are excellent.

跟我来, 这些东西写得很好

This thing on the janitors' union, that's exactly what we do here.

这篇关于学校工友会报道,正是我们这里的风格

My only question is, Runway?

我唯一的问题是,天桥?

You were there for less than a year.

那在那里干了不到一年

What the hell kind of a blip is that?

为什么带那么短的时间按就走呢?

Learned a lot.

我学到了很多

In the end though, I kind of screwed it up.

但后来,我搞砸了一些事情

I called over there for a reference, left word with some snooty girl.

我打电话过去问关于你的推荐,给一个傲慢的女孩留了话

Next thing you know, I got a fax from Miranda Priestly herself…

后来,我接到马琳达?皮斯利本人发来的传真

saying that of all the assistants she's ever had…

她话在她所有的助理里~~~

you were, by far, her biggest disappointment.

你是,到目前为止最让我失望的

And, if I don't hire you, I am an idiot.

而且,如果我不请你,我就是个傻瓜

You must have done something right.

你一定做了些正确的事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540483.html