《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 36 “一笑泯恩仇”(在线收听

Miranda Priestly's office.

马琳达.皮斯利办公室

Hey, Emily, it's Andy. Don't hang up. I have a favor to ask you.

嘿,艾米莉,我是安迪, 别挂,我想请你帮个小忙

You have a favor to ask of me?

你想请我帮个小忙?

Yeah. The thing is, I have all these clothes from Paris…

是啊,是这样的,我这里有一些巴黎来的衣服~~~

and I don't have any place to wear them…

我现在根本没机会穿~~~~

so I was wondering if you could take them off my hands.

所以我在想你可不可以,帮我处理这些衣服

Well, I don't know. It's a huge imposition.

这个,这不知道。这真有点强人所难

And I'll have to get them taken in. I mean, they'll drown me.

我还得把衣服拿去改小,你那些大号衣服能淹死我

But I suppose I could help you out. I will have Roy pick them up this afternoon.

不过也许可以帮帮你,我会让罗伊下午过去拿

Thanks, Em. I appreciate it. Good luck.

谢谢,感激不尽,祝你好运

You have some very large shoes to fill.

你有堆大鞋穿了

I hope you know that.

希望你能有听明白。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540484.html