《大城市小世界》第1期:见朋友(在线收听

hello! hello? Excuse me! Excuse me?

你好!你好?打扰一下!打扰一下?

Just sit down anywhere. They don't have waiters in here!

随便坐吧。这里没有服务员的。

OH, OK.is it ok if I sit here?

好的,我坐这里可以吗?

Sure...but you’ll need to go to the counter if you want anything...

当然,但是如果你想点什么的话,你要去柜台。

Actually, I’m not really here to eat, or anything. I’m supposed to be meeting someone.

事实上,我不是来吃饭的,我与别人约在了这个地方。

Well, wait here long enough, most of London will come in...

如果你在这里一直等下去的话,差不多伦敦大部分人你都能见到了。

Sorry?

什么?

Just joking.

开个玩笑。

Excuse me, is anybody sitting here?

你好,这里有人坐吗?

I can’t see anyone!

我没看见任何人!

Sorry?

什么?

Just joking. Go ahead, sit down.

开个玩笑,坐吧。

Thanks.

谢谢。

You might be waiting a while if you sit here.

如果你坐这里的话,那你可得等一段时间了。

Sorry?

什么?

There are no waiters here,people usually just go up to the counter and order whatever they want.

这里没有服务员,人们会去前台点他们想要的东西。

Oh...well...I’m just supposed to be meeting someone here actually...

其实,我是在这里等人。

Not him, by any chance?

不是他吧?

Who?

谁?

This guy here!

这个人!

Hello!

你好!

Oh. No...

不是。

No...I am waiting to meet someone...but not you! Where are you from, anyway?

我正在等人,但是,不是你!你从哪来?

Well, I live in London now, but I’m originally from Shanghai.

我现在住在伦敦,但是我来自上海。

Thought so! I’m from Hong Kong.

我想也是,我来自香港。

Sorry to interrupt..but who are you both waiting for?

对不起打扰一下,你们在等谁?

I’m waiting for my friend Harry...

我在等我的朋友哈利。

and I’m waiting for my friend Magda...

我在等朋友玛格达。

How interesting!

真有趣!

Erm...why’s that interesting?

什么有趣?

Because Harry and Magda are both friends of mine as well, and right now I’m waiting for both of them too...and here they are!

因为哈利和玛格达都是我的朋友,我也在等他们,他们来了。

Hello

你好

Let’s make this easier,I’m Olivia!

长话短说,我是奥利维亚。

I’m Johnny. I’m a friend of...

我是乔尼,我是..。

mine. He’s a friend of mine. I’m Harry.

我的,他是我的朋友,我是哈利。

Ok! I’m Sarah, and I’m a friend of...

我是萨拉,我是。

mine! I’m Magda. Nice to meet you!

我的朋友,我是玛格达,很高兴见到你!

This is complicated, isn’t it?

关系有点复杂。

Shall I get some tea? I think we’ll need a big pot, this might take some time. So, how do we all know each other..?

喝点茶吗?我想我们需要一大壶茶,这或许要费点功夫,我们是怎么认识的?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dcsxsjsy/540764.html