《大城市小世界》第30期:先投资再挣钱(在线收听

Hooray! Welcome back, Tony!

好啊!托尼,欢迎回来!

Erm, cheers, thanks.

谢谢。

How are you feeling?

感觉怎么样?

Much better, thanks. All well now.

好多了,谢谢,现在好了。

Good to hear!

真高兴你这么说!

Carlos will be happy! He doesn’t have to work here any more.

卡洛斯一定非常高兴!他不用再工作了。

Actually ...Yeah?

事实上,什么?

I was wondering, sometimes it’s useful to have an assistant, you know, someone to help out from time to time.

我想助手还是非常有用的,时不时的有人帮助你。

Sure.

当然。

So, would you like to stay on for a bit?

你原因留在这里一段时间吗?

Just part-time?

兼职吗?

Just part-time, yeah.

只是兼职。

Well, you know that really I want to open my own restaurant.

我其实是想拥有自己的餐馆。

Yeah ... Well, this will give you good experience!

那样你会有相当丰富的经验!

I guess so. Why not? Sure!

是的,我什么不呢?当然!

Great! Thanks, Carlos!

好的,谢谢你,卡洛斯!

That is the first time I’ve ever heard Tony say “thanks” to anyone!

这是我第一次听见托尼向别人说“谢谢”。

So, Fadi, how’s our business coming along?

法帝,你的生意怎么样?

Yeah,are we millionaires yet?

我们成为百万富翁了吗?

Erm ... Well, I’ve got a bit of news for you there.

我有些事情要告诉你。

Doesn’t sound good.

听起来不好。

What’s going on?

什么事?

Well, I’ve had a bit of a problem raising the initial capital.

启动资金有困难。

So we can’t start?

我们无法开始?

Well, not exactly ... I mean, I have invested,that is, spent some of the money already.

不全是,我投了资,已经花了些钱。

What on?

在什么方面?

Publicity, setting up the website, you know,important things!

宣传,建立网站,这些非常重要!

But ...?

但是?

Well.it’s business, isn’t it? If we don’t get more money, we can’t go on.

这是生意,如果我们没有更多的资金,我们就无法继续了。

And in the meantime you’ve spent the money we gave you to invest!

同时,你花了我们投资的钱!

You’ve got to speculate to accumulate! Be patient.we’ll still be successful!

我们先要投机才能赚钱!耐心点,我们会成功的!

If we don’t, I’ll be joining Carlos working in this café!

如果我们不行,我就和卡洛斯在咖啡馆工作!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dcsxsjsy/540793.html