纪录片《中国春节》 第37期 团聚(15)(在线收听

 

Listen, twinkle toes,

听我说,脚趾闪闪君

you seem to have forgotten we have got to get a bottle of the local tipple Baijiu to bring to theparty tonight.

你似乎忘记我们还要有一瓶本地的“白酒”要带到派对上去

You are right, Kingy. We have to be certain we do not take any old plonk.

你说得是,小金。我们得确信带去的不是廉价劣质酒

We want to make sure we are buying the right Baijiu,

我们得确保买的白酒靠谱

so we need expert help and we have found it in the shape of Simon Dang

所以需要专家的协助,我们找到的专家是西蒙·党

who's the co-owner of this Baijiu bar.

也就是是这家白酒吧的老板之一

Simon, what is Baijiu?

西蒙,白酒是什么酒

Baijiu is a big classification. Literally it means white spirit.

白酒是酒中的一大类别。一般就是指无色透明的蒸馏烈酒

Let's say, you have gin, vodka and schnapps, all in one category called white spirits.

这么说吧,杜松子酒,伏特加和荷兰金酒,都属于白酒这一大类

Right. What do we have here, Simon?

明白了。这里有些什么种类的酒,西蒙

This is the strong aroma. This is the most popular Baijiu.

这是浓香型的,是最受欢迎的白酒

It is from the Sichuan area. And it is blended and fermented and blended and fermented.

产自四川地区。要不断混合发酵再混合后再继续发酵

I think it has a complex flavour to it.

我觉得它拥有一种复杂精致的香味

Are these Baijiu glasses?

是盛白酒用的玻璃杯吗

These are official Baijiu glasses, yes.

是的,这是是专用白酒杯

What's so, what's cheers?

那还等什么,怎么说干杯

It means dry glass and you have to drink the whole thing.

这意思是干了这杯,你得把它全部喝光

Oh, yeah. I like that.

噢耶。这个我喜欢

I like these little glasses. I feel like I am in Lilliput.

我喜欢这些小玻璃杯子,就像身处小人国

It can be dangerous because you can drink a lot of them really fast.

其实用这有危险,很快就不知不觉地喝了很多

It goes down, it has got a fiery taste, but it has a clean finish.

咽下去了,有一种炽烈的口感,不过余味爽净

Pear drops. Marmite. Oh yes. I really like that.

像梨露酒,马美特。噢,不错,我真的很喜欢

I do. That's good. That is good.

我喜欢,这真不错。是很不错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543400.html