纪录片《中国春节》 第68期 欢庆(15)(在线收听

But you can't just rely on a lucky monkey.

要想好运来,仅靠幸运猴子可不够

There are some serious rules you have to follow

有些正经规矩必须得好好遵守

if you don't want to completely mess up the year ahead.

否则,新的一年就会被你搞得乱七八糟

Rule number one. No medicine on the first day of the lunar New Year

第一条规矩。农历大年初一不能吃药

because it is believed that if you take any medicine

据说如果你在初一吃了药

on the first day of the year you will be ill all year. That is no good.

你全年身体都会不好。这可不妙

Rule two, no porridge.

第二,不能喝粥

But I like porridge. You can't have it.

可我爱喝粥啊。这可不行  

It is a peasant food and you will be eating poor food and be poor

粥是乡下人吃的东西,吃了穷人的东西你就会变穷

all year if you eat porridge on the first day of the year.

新年第一天喝了粥,一年都会穷

Rule three, no sweeping because it means you are sweeping away the wealth of the new year to come.

第三条,不能打扫卫生,如果搞了卫生,就会把新年里的财运统统扫掉

Make sense. Ni hao. Hello.

有道理。你好。你好。

Now, even granny's in.

啊,连老奶奶都来了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543431.html