纪录片《中国春节》 第72期 欢庆(19)(在线收听

As well as the school kids and me, there are other amateur performers here.

除了我和学校的孩子们之外,这里还有很多业余表演者

These dancers are genuine airline cabin crew.

这群舞者是真正的航空公司乘务员

This is it, we are through the gates and the parade has begun.

就是这样啦,我们穿过这些门以后,游行就开始了

There is our man, the organiser.

那是我们的大会组织者

So the first part is simple, this is the VIP area, there are a thousand VIPs.

第一部分很简单,这边是贵宾席,大约有一千人的贵宾列席

I'm now being showered with hot metal! I think it's my hair burning.

落下的火花淋了我一身呀!我的头发好像烧着了

I still have the best view of the parade.

我的视野还是游行队伍中最好的

Kate's stuck out there somewhere there in the crowd.

凯特就在人群里的什么地方呢

It is a forest of mobile phones and selfies. I'm battling my way through.

简直是手机和自拍杆的森林呀。我在费力挤过来

Look at these lions, they are just fantastic. Happy New Year.

看看这些狮子,真是妙极了。新年快乐

As we head out on our lap of the city centre, we are going to be passing some of its most famous landmarks.

我们环绕市中心游行出发后,会经过一些最着名的地标建筑

This is the Clock Tower, built in 1915 and it's here as a symbol of migration from Hong Kong.

这是1915年建的钟楼,是香港这里移民的标志

It's the first thing you see when you enter the harbour and, of course, the last thing you see when you leave.

这是进入港口最先看到的建筑,当然也是离开时最后消失的

Once we pass the tower, we meet the people of Hong Kong.

过了钟楼之后,就见到香港的群众了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543435.html