英文演讲录 塔丝·潘努:从程序员到演员(5)(在线收听

Yes, I believe I'll be done with my acting because this is not something that I want to do for the rest of my life.

是的,我相信我会结束我的演艺生涯,因为这不是我想在余生做的事情。

I want to enjoy it till the time I'm enjoying it because I have switched professions so quick that I believe that a day might come where I want to switch to this profession as well.

我想要一直享受它,因为我转行的速度太快了,我相信有一天我也会想转行到这个职业。

So, then came this wedding planning venture.

于是,这个婚礼策划项目就来了。

One of my best friends, she was working under a wedding planner for like four or five years.

我最好的朋友之一,她在一个婚礼策划人手下工作了大概四五年。

And she was handling the basic creatives.

她做的是基本的创意工作。

My sister, who is sitting here, Shagun, she was working in a production house, handling their events.

我的妹妹Shagun就坐在那,她在一家制片厂工作,处理他们的活动。

And I thought that I had probably, you know, enough creativity to add on.

我想我可能有足够的创造力加入。

And the contacts, of course, that comes along with being an actor.

当然,作为一名演员,人脉也是必不可少的。

So, three of us together started this venture.

所以,我们三个人一起开始了这项事业。

Before we could officially launch it, we had a few friends of ours who got to know about that this particular venture.

在我们正式推出之前,我们有几个朋友知道了这个特别的项目。

And they were very much interested in giving us a shot.

他们非常感兴趣,想给我们机会做创意。

So, a few actor friends of mine for their birthdays and for their anniversary parties or something, we did a few events for them.

所以,我的几个演员朋友在他们的生日和周年纪念派对或其他什么地方,我们为他们做了一些活动。

The decor and planning for their events.

活动的装饰和策划。

It turned out to be really successful.

结果证明真的很成功。

We launched the company officially a few months back, it's called the Wedding Factory.

几个月前我们正式成立了这家公司,它叫“婚礼工厂”。

And three girls, yeah, three of us run this company.

三个女孩,我们三个人经营着这家公司。

So much so that when we went for one of our client meeting, they were not very sure we can actually handle the wedding.

甚至当我们去拜访客户的时候,他们不太确定我们是否真的能办好婚礼。

Three girls out of which two are unmarried.

三个女孩,其中两个未婚。

I'm not sure they can handle the wedding.

我不确定他们能不能处理好婚礼。

It might sound a little weird, but no, we do handle weddings.

听起来可能有点奇怪,但我们确实可以办好婚礼。

We have an upcoming wedding season coming up.

我们马上就要迎来一个婚礼季节了。

This is something that, you know, just again happened with the flow.

这些都发生在流动日程中。

I never planned it because I wanted to do something which is going to be totally different from my acting because I don't want any strings to be attached when I'm done with my acting.

我从来没有计划过这件事,因为我想做一些与我的表演完全不同的事情,因为我不想在完成我的表演后附加任何条件。

And I'm starting some new life because I really want to start a new life after some time because I like to live so many lives in one life, which is actually an actor's life's definition.

我要开始一些新的生活,因为我真的很想在一段时间后开始新的生活,因为我喜欢在一种生活中过很多种生活,这实际上是演员对生活的定义。

But I don't want to limit myself to one profession, is what is my personal belief.

但我不想把自己局限于一种职业,这是我个人的信念。

That's the reason why I started this particular venture.

这就是我开始这项事业的原因。

So, I mean, just to sum it up for you all, my life, I mean my journey, it was not really a planned plan, or should I say, I've been a Destiny's child or my plan A has always been planned by the destiny.

所以,总结一下,我的生活,我的旅程,这并不是一个有计划的计划,或者我应该说,我一直是命运的孩子,或者我的A计划一直是命运的计划。

But the plan B was always in my hand and I made sure it was a strong one.

但B计划一直掌握在我手中,我确保它是一个强有力的计划。

That's why I could go out and venture out and do some crazy things in my planning.

这就是为什么我可以出去冒险,做一些疯狂的事情。

So, that's what I would like to tell all of you, please go ahead with your plan.

所以,这就是我想告诉你们所有人的,请继续你们的计划。

I mean, don't think about your planning.

不要考虑你的计划。

Go ahead with whatever you are getting, go and explore opportunities.

无论你得到什么,都要勇往直前,去探索机会。

But make sure you have your plan B in place, which is going to be the backbone when you go ahead and explore your planning.

但是要确保你的B计划已经到位,它将是你继续探索计划的支柱。

That's all. Thank you.

就这样。谢谢大家!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ywyjl/544544.html