《梅林传奇》第一季 第一集 巨龙的召唤(16)(在线收听

Have you seen the stage of this room?

看看这房间成什么样了?

It just happens...By magic? Yes.

只是碰巧...用了魔法?是的。

Yes, you can clear it up without magic. Then I want you to get me some herbs.

你可以不用魔法打扫干净。然后我需要你去给我采些草药。

Henbane, wormwood and sorrel. And deliver this to Morgana. Poor girl is suffering from nightmares.

天仙子,苦艾,还有浆草。然后把这个交给茉嘉娜。可怜的姑娘,梦魇缠身。

I know the feeling.

我了解这感受。

You know, I've been thinking about Arthur. I wouldn't touch him with the lance pole.

我一直在想亚瑟的事情。我决不会用长枪戳他。

Passing that dress. Will you, Gwen?

格温,把那件衣服递给我,好吗?

I mean the man's a total jouster.

我是说,这人完全是一介武夫。

And just because I'm the king's ward, it doesn't mean I have to accompay him to the feast, does it? Well, does it?

而且我受国王的监护,不代表我一定要伴他赴宴,你说是吧?是不是?

You wants me to go, then you should invite me. And he hasn't. So do you know that means?

需要我陪同,就应该邀请我。我没收到邀请。明白这什么意思吗?

Where are you? Here.

你在哪儿? 这里。

It means I'm going by myself. I need some help with these fastening? Gwen?

就是说我要自己去。能帮我系一下吗?格温?

I'm here.

我来了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545839.html