《梅林传奇》第一季 第五集 兰斯洛特(圆桌骑士)(15)(在线收听

You are mistaken. It's a creature of flesh and blood like any other. Arthur proved that today.

你错了。它和其它生物一样只是血肉之躯。亚瑟今天证明了。

I'm not so sure, father. I think there may be some truth in what he says. What truth?

我不肯定,父王。也许他说的有点道理。 什么道理?

The griffin was unharmed, sire. Our weapons were useless against it.Useless?

我们无法伤到它,陛下。我们的武器对它没用。没用?

I think not. No. It's tasted our steel once. The next time will be its last.

不可能。怪物已经尝过一次我们的厉害了。下一次将是它的最后一次。

When will your knights be ready to ride again?

你的骑士何时能再次出发?

An hour, maybe two.

再过一小时,或者两小时。

Good. We finish this tonight.

很好。我们今晚就了结此事。

the griffin can only be killed by magic?

只有魔法才能杀死狮鹫?

Yes, Merlin. I'm certain of it. If Arthur rides out against it, he'll die.

是的,梅林。我肯定。如果亚瑟要去对抗他,必死无疑。

Then he must be stopped. Uther must see reason.

那我们得拦住他。要让乌瑟王明白。

Where magic is concerned, our king is blind to reason. And yet, magic is our only hope.

只要涉及到魔法,我们的王都会熟视无睹。况且,魔法是我们唯一的希望。

You're not suggesting... It is your destiny, Merlin. The true purpose of your magic.

你不是想...... 这是你的使命,梅林。你魔力的真正意义所在。

You saw it, Gaius. I can't go up against that thing.

你也看见了,盖乌斯。我没法应对那个怪物。

But if you do not, then Arthur will surely perish.

如果你不去,那亚瑟就必死无疑。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546094.html