《梅林传奇》第一季 第六集 灵丹妙药(19)(在线收听

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

Yes. Thank you Merlin.

没事。谢谢你梅林。

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Uther's ill. It's the same thing Morgana had. Edwin said he used these to cure Morgana. Maybe we can too.

乌瑟王病了。他得了和茉嘉娜一样的病。艾德文说他用这个治愈了茉嘉娜。我们也可以。

Elanthia beetles. Are they magical?

依兰西亚古城甲虫。 它们具有魔力吗?

Yes. They can be enchanted to enter the brain, feed on it until the devour the person's very soul. We must going to him.

是的。他们能被施法进入大脑中直到它吞食掉人的整个身体。我们快赶过去。

How do we get the beetle out before it kills him?

在他被啮食之前怎么取出甲虫呢?

It can only be magic.

只有用魔法。

You can't use magic on Uther. He'd kill us.

不能对乌瑟王施法。他会处死我们。

We don't have a choice. Gaius!

我们别无选择。 盖乌斯!

There are times when it is necessary. It is your right.

凡事总有例外。选择权在你。

I don't know how.

我不知道怎么做。

If you don't, he's going to die.

如果你不施法,他就要死了。

Has anyone ever told you, you're a genius.

有没有人告诉过你,你是个天才。

You certainly haven't.

反正你没这么夸过我。

Drink this. It'll help regain your strength.

喝了这个。这会帮你恢复体力的。

There's nothing wrong with my strength.

我很健康。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546310.html