《梅林传奇》第一季 第七集 阿法隆之门(1)(在线收听

What is it?

什么东西?

You really are a total buffoon, aren't you, Merlin? I was just asking...

你非得这么缺心眼吗,梅林?我只是问问......

Who? Me or the deer? ! We're supposed to be hunting. It requires speed, stealth and an agile mind.

问谁?我还是鹿?我们这是在打猎。要敏捷,要隐蔽,要随机应变。

So you are able to get by on two out of three, then? What was that? Quiet! Help!

三条满足两条也凑合了。什么声音? 安静!救命

And let that be a lesson to you! What? I was covering your back.

好好学点乖吧!怎么?我在帮你忙啊。

Are you all right? They didn't hurt you?

没事吧?他们没伤到你们吧?

No...Thanks to you. I'm Sophia. This is my father.

没有。多亏你。我叫索菲亚。这是我父亲。

Arthur Pendragon...at your service.

亚瑟潘达贡,为您效劳。

My name is Aulfric, heir of Tirmawr, this is my daughter Sophia.

我名叫奥菲克,提阿莫家后裔,这是我女儿索菲亚。

You're a long way from home. What brings you to Camelot?

那可算背井离乡了。为什么来甘美洛?

Our home was sacked by raiders, we barely escaped with what few possession we could carry.

我们的家乡遭到侵略者洗劫,我们好容易才带着点细软逃出来。

These are dangerous times. What will you do?

流年不利啊。你有何打算?

We travel west to Caerleon where we have family and I hope, a new life.

我们要西去卡里昂投亲,希望能展开新生活。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546448.html