《梅林传奇》第一季 第七集 阿法隆之门(22)(在线收听

I did what? Merlin had to bring you back to Camelot.

我怎么了? 梅林带你回到了甘美洛。

I don't recall any of this. It must've been some blow. What blow?

我什么都不记得了。 一定是被打晕了。 什么被打?

Well, when I caught up with you I couldn't persuade you to return you were beyond reason. So I had to make you.

嗯,当我追上你时已经无法说服你回来了你已经失去理智。所以我不得不强迫你。

You managed to knock me out?

你把我打昏了?

Yep. With a lump of wood.

是啊。用个木头疙瘩。

He only did it to bring you back safely.

他这么做是为了你的安全着想。

No one can know about this. Any of it. Is that understood?

谁也不许再提这件事。一滴滴都不行。明白吗?

When you failed to show up for patrol this morning, I feared you'd eloped with Sophia in a fit of passion.

今早的巡查你没到岗,我还担心你脑子一热和索菲亚私奔了。

I wish he had. Because then I wouldn't be standing in front of you feeling like an idiot...again.

我到希望他是。这样我就不会像个白痴在您面前了......又一次。

This is becoming a near daily occurrence for you.

这对你成家常便饭了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546469.html