《梅林传奇》第一季 第七集 阿法隆之门(23)(在线收听

There was a mistake. And I would not say it was anyone's fault. Not really. You could say it was mine.

这是个误会。而这谁都不怪。没这么绝对。你可以怪我。

Could somebody tell me what happened? Well... Someone with a brain.

谁能告诉我这怎么回事? 嗯...... 来个有脑子的人说。

After Sophia left, I wanted to take my mind off her so I went for a hunt.

索菲亚走后,我想忘了她,便出去打猎。

And killing things mends a broken heart?

虐杀些东西来弥补受伤的心理?

No, but it's good fun. Merlin was meant to inform you that I wouldn't be back until later today.

不,不过这挺有趣。梅林本应该告诉你我会晚些回来。

Have you some kind of mental affliction?

你是有些精神问题吗?

Probably. I'm looking into it, sire.

也许是吧。 我正在研究它,殿下。

Well, I hope for our sake you find a cure. Or we'll find ourselves with a food shortage on our hands.

我希望为了大家你能尽快治好他。否则我们会有饥荒的。

Food shortage?

饥荒?

Morgana. I've had some troubled nights.

莫嘉娜。 我晚上睡不好。

I prepared another draught for you. Have the dreams stopped?

我再为你配一剂药。那些梦停止了吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546470.html