《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(7)(在线收听

I'm not interested in your things, I'm just looking for any evidence that the Druid boy's in the castle.

我才懒得翻你东西,我只需要找到那孩子在城堡里的踪迹。

Perhaps the Druidboy's hiding in your chambers. They're usually such a mess, you'd never know.

也许他就藏在你房里。乱得跟狗窝一样,你永远发现不了。

It's hardly my fault I have such a lazy idiot for a servant.

又不是我成心要找个懒鬼男仆的。

If you can't even find your own servant what hope do you have finding the boy?

你连你的男仆都找不到还想找到那孩子?

Really...I'm touched by your confidence you have on my ability, and as much as I love to stay and talk,

您的信心让敝人深受感动,尽管我乐意留下来和你交谈,

but the sooner we get started, the sooner we'll be finished.

可我们越早开始,就越早完事。

Well, I'll save you the trouble.

那我给你省点事。

Trust me, if I could find him, I would.

相信我,如果能找到他,我会的。

The Druid boy's hiding behind the screen. I'm sure your father would love to know how you wasted your time by rifling through my things. Go on.

那德鲁伊孩子就藏在帘幕后面。我相信你父亲非常乐意听到你如何浪费时间扫荡我的东西。去呀。

So you can have the satisfaction of making me look a fool?

好让我出洋相给你开开心?

My experience, you don't need any help looking like a fool. What are you waiting for? Take a look.

就我的经验看,你出洋相从来不用我帮忙。你还等什么?去看看啊。

Why don't you just go back to brushing your hair, or whatever it is that you do all day?

你干吗不回去梳妆打扮,做你整天做的那些无聊事?

Bye, Arthur. Good luck with the search!

再见,亚瑟。搜索愉快哦!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547150.html