《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(11)(在线收听

How is he?

他情况怎样?

He's getting weaker. What you did yesterday hasn't worked. We have to ask Gaius for his help.

越来越虚弱了。你昨天的治疗没奏效。我们必须请盖尤斯帮忙。

After all you've done, you can't give up now. Please! If he doesn't receive treatment, he'll die. OK.

你做了这么多,不能现在打退堂鼓。求你了!如果不立刻治疗,他会没命的。 好吧 .

The search for this Druid boy is becoming a real nuisance.

搜捕德鲁伊男孩的事越来越讨厌了。

With all the extra security around the castle, it's taking me twice as long to do my round. Is that everything?

王宫周围加强了警戒害我巡视一轮要多花一倍时间。就这些吗?

Morgana's hiding the Druid boy in her chambers.

莫嘉娜把那德鲁伊男孩藏在她房间里。

When you say that Morgana's hiding the Druid boy, I take it that means you're helping her? Sort of.

你说是莫嘉娜窝藏了孩子,我看你也没闲着吧? 算是吧。

Merlin, you promised me that you wouldn't get involved.

梅林,你答应我不卷进去的。

I know. I'm sorry. I had no choice.

我知道。对不起。我没有办法。

Every guard in Camelot is searching for this boy, and you're harbouring him under their very noses.

全甘美洛每个卫兵都在追捕那孩子,你居然把他藏在他们鼻子底下。

Can't you see how dangerous that is? What were you thinking of?

你不知道风险吗?你在想什么?

Was I supposed to hand him over to the guards to be executed?

我该把他交给卫兵白白受死?

You think you can save this boy? What happens if you've got caught? Who's going to save you?

你以为你能救他?你被抓了怎么办?谁来救你呢?

You're saying it's wrong to harbour a young magician?

你是说藏匿一个小魔法师是错的?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547154.html