《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(16)(在线收听

Restrain them.

把他们带走。

All this time, you've been hiding the boy in my own palace. How could you betray me like this?

这么久了,你一直把这孩子藏在我的王宫里。你怎么能够这样背叛我?

I would not see him executed.

我无法看到他被处决。

I've treated you like a daughter. Is this how you repay me?

我一直把你当女儿对待。你就这样报答我吗?

I did what I thought was right.

我做了我认为正确的事。

You think it's right to conspire with my enemies against me?

你觉得同我的敌人合谋与我做对是正确的吗?

How could this child be your enemy? He's just a boy.

这个孩子怎么会是你的敌人?他只是个孩子。

He is a Druid. Is that such a crime?

他是德鲁伊人。 这也是一种罪行吗?

His kind would see me dead and his kingdom return to anarchy and you would help them.

他们的人会希望看着我死去,然后他们的王国回复到无政府状态,而你助纣为虐。

Then punish me...but spare the boy. I beg you.

那就处罚我吧,放过那孩子。我求你了。

Make arrangements for the boy to be executed tomorrow morning.

安排明天一早处决那个孩子。

No! Please. He's done nothing.

不!求你了。他没有做错什么。

Let this be a lesson to you.

让这事成为你的教训。

You don't have to do this.

你不需要这样做的。

Do you hear me? I want him executed at dawn.

你听到了吗?我要明天黎明就处决他。

Yes, father.

是的,父亲。

What have these people done to you? Why are you so full of hate?

这些人对你做过什么?你为什么如此充满仇恨?

Enough! I will not hear another word! Do not speak to me until you are ready to apologise for what you have done.

够了!我一个字也不想再听了!等你准备好为你所做的事情道歉再跟我说话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547159.html