《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(18)(在线收听

I know you believe your father's wrong to execute him.

我知道你也觉得你父亲要处决他是错误的。

What I believe doesn't matter. My father's made up his mind. He won't be talked out of it. I tried.

我怎么想已无关紧要。我父亲已经做了决定。谁也劝服不了他。我已经试过了。

Then the time for talking is over.

那就别再劝他了。

Whatever you're thinking, it's not going to happen.

不管你在想什么,那是不可能的。

We have to get the boy back to his people. No. Forget it.

我们必须要把孩子送还给他们的人。 不。别想了。

I can't believe you'd let an innocent child die?

我真不敢相信你会让一个无辜的孩子死去?

It's too late. He's been caught. I have no choice.

太迟了。他已经被抓了。我别无选择。

And is this how you will rule when you are king? You're not like your father.

那等你当上国王后你也会这样吗?你跟你父亲不同。

I will not betray him.

我不会背叛他的。

If I know you at all, you won't stand by and let this happen. Please. If you won't do this for the boy, then do it for me.

如果我没看错你,你不会对此坐视不理的。求你了。就算不为了那孩子,那就为我。

Sorry. Was I interrupting something?

抱歉。我打扰到你们了吗?

Nothing you need concern yourself with. Make yourself useful, muck out my horses.

没你什么事。去做点有用的事,把我的马备好。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547161.html