《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(19)(在线收听

I trust Merlin.

我信任梅林。

We're going to break the Druid boy out of the dungeons.

我们打算从地牢里救出那德鲁伊小孩。

You can't do that.

你不能那么做。

We have to. Uther's going to have him executed him at dawn.

我们必须要。乌瑟将要在黎明时处决他。

I mean...it's too dangerous. You've already been caught once, if the King catches you a second time he'll never forgive you.

我是说......那样太危险了。你已经被抓过一次了,如果国王再抓到你一次他永远都不会原谅你的。

I'm not worried for myself.

我不担心我自己。

Merlin's right. When my father finds out the boy's escaped, he will suspect you're being involved. It's suicide.

梅林说得对。等我父亲发现那孩子跑了他会怀疑你的。这是自杀行为。

You must go to my father and apologise. Dine with him, he can't not hold you responsible if you're with him when the boy escapes.

你得去找我父亲向他道歉。跟他一起吃饭,如果你在那孩子逃跑的时跟他在一起他就不能找你麻烦。

You need me if the plan is to work. You can't do this on your own.

你需要我来执行这个计划。你一个人完成不了。

Merlin will take your place. Me?

梅林会顶替你的位置。 我?

I'm going to take the boy out through the burial vaults. There's a tunnel that leads beyond the city walls.

我将把孩子从穹形地牢带出来。那里有个地道一直通往城墙外面。

Get my horse from the stables and meet me there. There's a grate that covers the entrance to the tunnel. Bring a rope and grappling hook to pull it off.

把我的马牵到那里等我。那里有个栅栏封住了洞口。带上绳子和抓钩去把它拉开。

No, I can't.

不,我不行。

Merlin. Do you understand? If you're not there to meet us, we will surely be caught.

梅林,你知道吗?如果你不到那里接我们,我们就肯定会被抓到。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547162.html