《梅林传奇》第一季 第九集 王者之剑(12)(在线收听

I have read of such thing in the ancient chronicles.

我在一本古老的编年史上看到过类似的记载。

Really? What did they say?

真的?那上面怎么说的?

Several fables speak of ancient swords...That can kill the dead?

传说中的一些上古利剑......能杀了已死之人?

The sword the fable speak of could destroy everything, alive or dead.

传说中的剑能毁了任何事物,无论生死。

Can you show me one of these fables?

你能给我看看其中一本寓言书吗?

Be think I'm...Yes.

让我想想...好的。

I'm sort of in a hurry.

我有点急。

Yes, you young people always are.

是啊,现在的年轻人都是急性子。

This is the Chronicle of Beltain. Now then. Here we are.

这是贝尔腾的编年史书。然后。有了。

Sir Marhaus looked upon the great sword, forgetten in the dragon's breath and found it passing good.

马尔豪斯爵士寻找遗落在龙之栖息地的神剑,发现它完好如初。

What did you say?

你刚刚说什么?

Sir Marhaus...No, no, no. Not about him. The dragon.

马尔豪斯爵士...不不不,不是关于他的。龙。

The great sword, forgetten in the dragon's breath and found it passing good.

遗落在龙之栖息地的神剑,完好如初。

Merlin what are you doing here? I come to ask you a favor. Yes?

梅林,深夜到访有何贵干?我有一事相求。何事?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547366.html