《梅林传奇》第一季 第九集 王者之剑(14)(在线收听

I'm sorry. You knew that one day this business would come back to haunt me.

抱歉。你早知总有一天他们寻来复仇。

Not quite so literally.

没料到会是这样。

I should've listened to you. You said no good would come of using witchcraft at Arthur's birth.

我早该听你的劝。你说巫术索子后患无穷。

You want to deny? You thought it was the only way.

你想否认吗?你当时认为那是唯一的办法。

When you told me that there is a price to pay.

当你警告我此举要付出代价时。

You went to know the price would be Ygrainne's life?

你就预感到代价就是失去伊格雷恩?

I cannot let Arthur die.

我不能看着亚瑟送死。

Then you must stop the fight.

那你就得停止那场决斗。

No, I will take his place.

不,我要代子出战。

Do you know what you're saying?

你知道你在说什么吗?

Ygrainne gave up her life for him, so must I.

伊格雷恩为他而死,我也会。

Uther. I have no other choice.

乌瑟。我别无选择。

There must be another way.

总会有办法。

My death would stop the wraith and Arthur would live.

我的死能让亡灵安息这样亚瑟才能活下来。

But it means you will be the only person left who knows the truth about Arthur's birth.

我死后 你就是唯一一个知道亚瑟出生之谜的人。

I want you to swear to me that you will keep your oath.

我要发誓信守誓言。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547368.html