《梅林传奇》第一季 第十集 真相时刻(4)(在线收听

I've packed some armour for you.

我为你准备了些盔甲。

I won't be able to carry all that.

我拿不了那么多。

You won't have to. We are coming with you.

你不需要拿那么多。我们跟你一起去。

What do you mean?

您说什么?

You're going to need all the help you can get. I can mend armour and sharpen swords.

我们会尽量帮你。我会修补盔甲和磨砺宝剑。

And I know how to fight.

我懂打仗。

But you you can't. I mean, why would you?

但是,你们不能。我是说,你们为什么要去?

If it was the other way round, you'd help us. You already have, you saved my life.

如果情况反过来,你也会帮我们。你帮过我,救过我的命。

And you helped me get the druid boy out of Camelot. We owe it to you...both of us.

你帮过我把德鲁伊男孩送出城。我们俩都欠你的。

You've got the food I prepared for you? Yes.

拿了我准备的干粮了吗? 拿了。

Careful with the wine. You know what it's like. One whiff of a barmaid's apron and you're singing like a sailor.

别喝太多酒。你知道它的威力。啜饮一口走路晃悠。

I'll be fine.

我没事的。

Are you sure you don't want an extra blanket?

真的不需要多拿一条毯子吗?

It's OK, really. I'll be alright.

不用了,真的。我会没事的。

Well, make sure you are. Do whatever it takes.

不管用什么办法。一定要保证安全。

They shouldn't be here, especially the Lady Morgana. Isn't she the king's ward?

她们不该来,尤其是茉嘉娜公主。她是国王的养女吧?

Not that you'd know it. She's the only person who isn't frightened of him.

不是你想的那样。她是唯一不怕国王的人。

It won't make any difference to Kanen that they're women.

她们都是女人帮不上什么忙。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547377.html