《梅林传奇》第一季 第十集 真相时刻(7)(在线收听

We give him what he want.

只能任他予取予求。

Then what? Those of you who don't starve to death will face him again next harvest and the harvest after that.

之后呢?侥幸没有饿死的人明年丰收期继续满足他,年复一年永无休止。

We manage, we'll survive.

会有办法的,会活下去的。

How? The only way he can be stopped is if you to stand up to him.

怎么活下去?唯一能让他住手的方法就是反抗。

No, you just want the honour and glory of battle. That's what drives men like you.

不,你只是想得到战争的荣耀。那才是你这种人的动力。

If you want fight, then go home and risk the lives of you own people. Not ours. Will.

如果真要打仗,回去拿你们自己人的生命去冒险。而不是我们。 威尔。

I'll follow you. If I'm to die, then I want to go out fighting.

我愿意跟随你。如果我注定死,那我选择战死。

That goes for me, too. You can count me in. Me too. You can count me in!

我也是。 算上我。 我也是。 算上我!

He knows what he's doing. You've got to trust him.

他知道自己在做什么。你要相信他。

Look...when I first met Arthur, I was exactly like you. I hated him. I thought he was pompous and arrogant.

听着,我刚见到亚瑟时,跟你的反应一模一样。我讨厌他。我觉得他骄傲又自负。

Nothing's changed there.

看来是本性难移。

But in time I came to respect him, for what he stands for, what he does.

但是后来,我越来越尊敬他,为他的所作所为。

I know what he stands for. Princes, kings, all men like him.

我知道他代表着什么。王子,国王,深受人民崇敬。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547380.html