《梅林传奇》第一季 第十集 真相时刻(22)(在线收听

I've seen how much he needs you, how much you need him. You're like two sides of the same coin.

我已经看到他是多么需要你,同样你也需要他。你们就像是硬币的两面。

I've heard someone say that about us before. I'm going to miss you.

我以前也听过别人这样说。我会想你的。

I'm going to miss you, too. When you left, you were just a boy. Now look at you, I'm so proud of you.

我也会想你。当初你走的时候,还是一个小男孩。再看看现在,我真为你而骄傲。

When the time is right...the truth will be known...Until then, you must keep your talents hidden. It's better for everyone.

总会有一天真相会大白,但在那之前,你一定不能让别人知道你的才能。这样对大家都好。

I am Anhora, keeper of the unicorns.

我是安赫拉,独角兽的主人。

Arthur, don't!

亚瑟,别!

When you killed the unicorn, you unleashed a curse. Camelot will suffer greatly.

在你杀了独角兽之后,一个诅咒也随之诞生。卡梅洛特将遭受惩罚。

The kingdom is under attack.

这个王国正在遭受攻击。

Undo the curse.

把诅咒封印。

It is not in my power.

以我的力量办不到。

He will be tested.

他将接受考验。

One of us has to die.

我们中的一个人会死。

What have you done?

你干了什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547395.html