《梅林传奇》第一季 第十一集 迷宫(16)(在线收听

You hold your tongue, or I will make time to teach you some manners.

管好你的嘴巴,否则我不介意花点时间来教教你。

Your father would have had me executed, but you didn't have the stomach for it, did you, Arthur? And that's why he doubts you'll make a good king.

你父亲肯定会把我处死,但是你却没胆量这么做,是不是,亚瑟?所以他才认为你当不了一个好国王。

You know nothing of what my father thinks.

你根本不知道我父亲是怎么想的。

I think he wishes he had another son, one who was worthy of taking his place. You shame him.

我觉得他希望有另一个儿子,一个有资格继承他衣钵的人。你让他蒙羞。

Pick up your sword.

拿起你的剑。

The king must fear the day when you will take the throne.

国王一定在为你登上王位的时刻担忧。

This is your doing?

这是你干的?

It was a test to see what is truly in your heart.

这是对你内心深处的一个考验。

Your tricks prove nothing.

你的把戏能说明什么。

Why did you kill this man?

你为什么要杀这个人?

He insulted my honour.

他侮辱了我。

You could have chosen to ignore his taunts. What harm would they do you?

你可以选择对他的奚落视而不见。能给你带来什么伤害呢?

You will lift the curse, Sorcerer.

我命令你撤回诅咒,魔法师。

It is not in my power.

我没能力这么做。

Then you will die.

那你就受死吧。

Killing me will not help you.

杀了我也没用。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548107.html