《梅林传奇》第一季 第十一集 迷宫(19)(在线收听

You will have to give that order yourself.

你自己去发号施令吧。

Very well. But if you had caught the sorcerer, I would not have to. That's your responsibility.

翅膀硬了。如果你之前能抓住巫师,那我就没这个必要了。这都是你造成的。

One day you will understand what it takes to be king.

终有一天你会明白国王要承担多少。

They don't yet know that there is worse to come.

他们还不知道更深重的灾难还在后头。

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

My father is going to stop distributing food to the people. They are to be left to starve.

父王说要停止向平民分发食物。他们只能挨饿至死。

I had a chance to lift the curse. And I have failed them.

本来我有机会阻止诅咒。但我失手了。

You weren't to know you were being tested.

你并不知道那是在考验你。

My people are starving. Camelot is on the verge of collapse. It is all my doing.

我的子民正忍受饥饿。卡梅洛特城正陷于瓦解的边缘。这都是我一手造成的。

Show yourself.

现身。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548110.html