纪录片《中国美食之旅》 第76期:广东篇(13)(在线收听

This is where I grew up.

这是我长大的地方

This is our small courtyard, this belongs to my grandfather.

这是我们的小庭院,它属于我祖父

This is where we used to play, my brother and I and cousins.

这是当初我们玩耍的地方,哥哥,我,堂兄弟们

He's saying this is 84 years old.

他说这已有84年历史了

My grandfather's lived here since he was two.

我祖父从两岁时就住在这里

That's the entrance there, you can come through.

那里是入口,你可以从那里进来

My grandmother, as well as all these great aunts, always like sisters,

祖母,以及所有伯祖母们,一直都亲如姐妹

and they all cooked for everybody.

她们为每一个人做饭

'Today, I'm stepping into my grandmother's shoes, cooking some of the dishes she taught me.

今天我将接替我祖母,做些她教给我的菜

'And I know the family has high expectations.'

而且我知道,整个家庭对此都很期待

Everyone's waiting for lunch.

所有人都在等着吃中饭

Everyone's saying, "When are you going to cook lunch?"

所有人都在说,你什么时候开始做饭

Before lunch, my grandfather and I share a quiet moment to mark Qingming festival,

在午饭之前,我和祖父度过了一段宁静时光来纪念清明节

when families remember loved ones who have passed on.

在这个节日里,人们怀念逝去的亲人

This is my great-grandfather, my great-grandmother and my great-great-grandparents.

这是我的曾祖父,曾祖母以及我的曾曾祖父母

It seems fitting that this is the room where my family

我的家人们过去就经常在这间屋里

so often came together to share my grandmother's food,

共享我祖母做的饭

and it's were today we will take time to remember her.

今天我要花点时间纪念她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgmszl/548225.html