纪录片《非洲》 第12期:喀拉哈里沙漠(12)(在线收听

We were lucky enough

我们非常幸运

that we found a male guarding a female.

见到一只雄鹿守护着雌鹿

And out of nowhere, this male came round the corner.

突然之间 又有一只雄鹿出现了

And almost immediately faced up to our male.

几乎立刻和我们观察的雄鹿针锋相对

Absolutely no warning that this was going to happen,

没人预料到会发生这样精彩的一幕

so it was complete pandemonium in the car.

所以我们当时就手忙脚乱地在车里搭器材

But luckily I got the camera up and running in time

幸运的是 我及时架好了摄像机

to actually capture this fight

正好捕捉到打斗场景

and it all came down to one minute in real time.

整个过程不到一分钟

When I filmed it, you don't see it in slow motion.

我当时拍摄的时候 看到的并不是慢动作

And you just have to go with the flow.

你只得按照他们的节奏

You're not experiencing the fight,

你无法体会到打斗的激烈

you're just basically framing it and capturing it.

只能想方设法地捕捉下来

So it was only afterwards, when we looked at it in slow motion,

所以直到后来 我们用慢动作回放

that you could really understand how ferocious it was.

才明白战斗的残酷

You can see the impact on the skin.

你可以看到皮上的撞击

You can see the ripples going through the flesh.

可以看到血肉之躯震动波四起

But it was the final blows that delivered the real surprise.

但那最后一击才是最令人震惊的

It was like one of those chimneys falling down.

就像烟囱倒下了一般

At the last moment, the head just went clunk!

在最后时刻 头部轰然倒地

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpfz/548332.html