《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(11)(在线收听

I swore to him you'd never challenge his authority again. I swore that you'd learned your lesson.

我已向他保证你不会再质疑他的权威。我保证说你已吸取教训。

Tread carefully. Next time, I may not be able to help you.

万事小心。下次,我可就帮不了你了。

Thank you. You're a better man than your father. Always were.

谢谢。你比你父亲好。一直都是。

My lady. Gwen. I didn't expect to see you here. What happened to you? ! Nothing.

公主。格温。没想到你在这里。你怎么了?没事儿。

Well, nothing a hot bath wouldn't fix. I spent the night in the dungeon. Uther. He doesn't like to be challenged.

一个热水浴就能解决一切。我在地牢过了一晚。乌瑟。他不喜欢别人质疑他的决定。

It wasn't about my father, was it?

是不是关于我父亲的事?

You have enough to deal with without worring about such things.

你还有很多事要忙别担心这些。

You shouldn't have done that! Not on my behalf. If anything happened to you, I couldn't bear it.

你不应该这么做的!不该为了我这么做。如果你有什么事我会受不了的。

You need to go home, Gwen. Get some rest. Please.

你得回家,格温。回去休息。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548852.html