《梅林传奇》第一季 第十三集 生死守恒(9)(在线收听

You're not going to die, Arthur. I'm telling you.

你不会死的,亚瑟。我知道。

Because I know that one day, you will be King, a great king than your father could ever be.

因为我知道有朝一日您会继承王位,成为比您父亲还要伟大的君王。

It's what keeps me going. You are going to live to be the man I've seen inside you, Arthur.

这就是支持我继续生存的力量。你会活下去成为我所看见的你,亚瑟。

I can see a Camelot that is fair and just. I can see a king that the people will love and be proud to call their sovereign.

我可以预见到卡梅洛特清明的国政。预见到国王受臣民拥戴并引以为豪的盛况。

For the love of Camelot...you have to live.

为了卡梅洛特你得活下去。

Is there anything I can get you, Your Majesty?

有什么可以效劳的,陛下?

The people have begun to say goodbye.

臣民已经开始向他告别了。

He is not yet gone, Sire.

他还没有离去,陛下。

But he will not recover.

但他也无法痊愈了。

Not without a miracle.

兴许有奇迹发生。

I don't believe in miracles.

我不相信奇迹。

Hello, Merlin.

你好啊,梅林。

You? Do you know who I am?

是你? 知道我是谁吗?

Nimueh. You can't be who the Dragon meant.

妮薇。你不可能是龙提到的人。

And why is that?

为什么呢?

You tried to kill me.

你曾想置我于死地。

Before I understood your importance.

那是之前还不了解你的重要性。

And Arthur.

还有亚瑟。

Arthur was never destined to die at my hand. And now, it seems I will be his salvation.

亚瑟的命不会由我来终结。而我现在似乎会成为他的救命恩人。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548872.html