《梅林传奇》第一季 第十三集 生死守恒(11)(在线收听

It's tincture, made from the lobelia plant. An ancient remedy for poisonous bites.

这是从莲中提取制成的药剂。一种古老的中毒治疗药。

A cure? We hope.

能解毒? 希望如此。

Do you really think it will have some effect?

你真认为这有用吗?

It's our last resort, sire.

这是我们最后的希望,陛下。

Perhaps you should allow him to rest.

也许您应该让他休息。

I will not leave him.

我要陪着他。

This is only the beginning.

这才只是开始。

The prince lives.

王子醒了。

I thought we'd lost you.

我还以为我们要失去你了。

Don't worry, father, I'm not going to die.

别担心,父亲,我不会死的。

I think there's something watching over me, keeping me from harm.

我觉得有什么在守护着我,使我免受伤害。

Maybe you're right. On your long journey to become king, you'll need a guardian angel.

也许你是对的。在你成为国王的漫慢旅途上,你需要一个守护天使。

I shall inform the court that their prince lives.

我要通知整个宫廷他们的王子醒了。

I knew it. I said you'd be all right.

我就知道。我说过你会好起来的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548874.html