《贱女孩》精讲 09 小秘密(在线收听

Does that mean I'm morally obligated to burn that lady's outfit?

你是说我应该去烧掉那女人的衣服?

I love seeing teachers outside of school.

我喜欢在学校外见到老师

It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.

就像看到小狗用后腿走路一样

Hey, guys, what's up? I didn't know you worked here.

嗨,大家好,怎么?我还不知你们在这儿上班呢

Yeah, moderately-priced soaps are my calling.

是的,我负责中等价位的肥皂

- You shopping? - No, I'm just here with my boyfriend.

- 你购物吗? - 不,我只是和我男友路过此处

Joking. Sometimes older people make jokes.

开玩笑的,有时年龄大的人也会开玩笑

My nana takes her wig off when she's drunk.

我祖母喝醉了就会把假发摘掉

Your nana and I have that in common.

你祖母和我有共同之处

No, actually, I'm just here because I bartend a couple nights a week

不,事实上,我来这儿是因为一周有几个晚上

down at P.J. Calamity's.

我要去PJ·卡莱米提酒吧点当服务员

Cady, I hope you do join Mathletes, you know,

凯蒂,我希望你加入数学奥赛队,知道吗

because we start in a couple weeks,

因为我们也是几个礼拜前才开始的

and I would love to have a girl on the team,

我想吸收一个女生加入

just, you know, so the team could meet a girl.

知道吗,这样队里就有女孩了

- I think I'm gonna do it. - Great.

- 我想我会加入的 - 太好了

You can't join Mathletes. It's social suicide.

你不能去数奥小组,那是集体自杀

Thanks, Damian.

谢谢,戴米恩

Well, this has been sufficiently awkward,

呃...场面已经足够尴尬了

and I'll see you guys tomorrow.

我们明天再见面吧

- Bye. - Bye.

- 拜 - 拜

Oh, man, that is bleak.

噢,老兄,没前途了

So when are you gonna see Regina again?

你什么时候才能再见到莉贾娜?

I can't spy on her anymore. It's weird.

我不会再监视她的,感觉很怪

Come on, she's never gonna find out. It'll be like our little secret.

拜托,她不会察觉的,这是我们俩的小秘密

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549288.html