《贱女孩》精讲 18 我着魔了的谈论她(在线收听

Same with Gretchen.

和格雷琴一样,莉贾娜对她越坏

the more Gretchen tried to win Regina back.

格雷琴越想将莉贾娜赢回来

She knew it was better to be in The Plastics,

她知道在“魔鬼身材”中会更加好

hating life, than to not be in at all.

宁愿讨厌,也不要离开

Because being with The Plastics was like being famous.

因为在“魔鬼身材”就会受人瞩目

People looked at you all the time,

人们会总是看着你

and everybody just knew stuff about you.

每个人都会知道你的事情

That new girl moved here from Africa.

那个新来的女孩是从非洲来的

I saw Cady Heron wearing Army pants and flip-flops,

我看到凯蒂·海伦穿着军短裤和拖鞋

so I bought Army pants and flip-flops.

所以我买了军短裤和拖鞋

That Cady girl is hot.

凯蒂很辣

She might even be hotter than Regina George.

她可能比莉贾娜·乔治还辣

I hear Regina George is dating Aaron Samuels again.

我听说莉贾娜·乔治又在和亚伦·塞缪尔约会了

The two were seen canoodling at Chris Eisel's Halloween party.

有人看到两人在克里斯·埃瑟尔的万圣节晚会上亲热

They've been inseparable ever since.

他们从来就没分开

I was a woman possessed.

我着了魔

I spent about 80% of my time talking about Regina,

我花了80%的时间谈论莉贾娜

and the other 20% of the time,

剩下20%的时间

I was praying for someone else to bring her up

我祈祷有人能阻止她

so I could talk about her more.

我就可以更多的谈论她

She's not even that good-looking if you really look at her.

如果你仔细看,她已经没那么好看

I don't know. Now that she's getting fatter,

我不知道,现在她正在变胖

she's got pretty big jugs.

她像个大水壶

I could hear people getting bored with me,

我能听到人们越来越讨厌我

I have this theory that if you cut all her hair off, she'd look like a British man.

我想,如果你剃光她所有的头发 她会看上去像个英国男人

Yeah, I know. You told me that one before.

是,我知道,你以前和我说过

Hey, I'm having an art show.

嘿,我有一场艺术秀

So you should take a night off from your double life.

你为什么不花一个晚上告别你的双重生活

- I want you to see it. - Coolness.

- 我想你去看 - 酷

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549297.html