《贱女孩》精讲 30 所有的朋友恨我 现在连我的妈妈也恨我(在线收听

Regina, stop!

莉贾娜,拜托!莉贾娜,别!

No! Do you know what everyone says about you?

不!你知道别人是怎么说你的吗?

They say that you're a home-schooled jungle freak

她们说你是接受家庭式教育的怪物

who's a less-hot version of me.

是我的另一个不太性感的翻版

Yeah. So don't try to act so innocent.

是的, 别再表现的那么天真了

You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy...

你可以接受那个虚假的道歉 然后将其置之脑后...

And that's how Regina George died.

莉贾娜·乔治就那样死了

No, I'm totally kidding, but she did get hurt.

不,只是个玩笑,但她的确受伤了

Some girls say they saw her head go all the way around,

有人看见她的头到处滚

but that's just a rumor.

但那只是谣言,

Some people swear they saw me push her in front of the bus.

有人发誓说看见我把她推到车前,

That was an even worse rumor.

这是更糟糕的谣言

- Everybody done? - No. Mom, I didn't do it.

- 都吃完了吗? - 没,妈妈,那不是我写的

I don't know what to believe anymore.

我不知道应该相信什么

Mom, believe me. I'm your daughter.

妈妈,相信我,我是你女儿

Why are my tribal vases under the sink?

为什么我部落的花瓶在水池底下?

My tribal vases. Why were they under the sink?

我的花瓶!为什么在下面?

I don't know.

我不知道

This is the fertility vase of the Ndebele tribe.

这是象征丰收的,尼贝利部落的花瓶

- Does that mean anything to you? - No.

- 对你有意义吗? - 没有

Who are you?

你到底是谁?

Great. All my friends hate me, and now my mom hates me.

绝好,所有的朋友恨我 现在连我的妈妈也恨我

Your mom does not hate you.

你母亲不是恨你

She's afraid of you.

她是担心你

I don't know, maybe we mainstream-schooled you too soon.

我不知道,也许是我们急于让你接受主流教育

Maybe you should come back and be home-schooled again for a while.

也许你应该再接受一段时间的家庭式教育

No. Only thing worse than going back will be not going back.

不,再调换回来会变得更糟糕

How bad's it gonna be tomorrow?

明天会更糟糕吗?

Remember when we saw those lions fighting over the wart hog carcass?

记得我们看到那些狮子 同野猪打仗的场景吗?

I'll be the wart hog.

我就是那野猪

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549309.html