《贱女孩》精讲 33 我赢了比赛(在线收听

Miss Caroline Krafft seriously needed to pluck her eyebrows.

卡洛琳·克拉夫特小姐急需修眉

Her outfit looked like it was picked out by a blind Sunday school teacher,

她的样子看上去好像是 星期日盲文班的老师挑出来的

and she had some 99% lip gloss on her snaggletooth.

把99%的唇膏涂在她的暴牙上

And that's when I realized, making fun of Caroline Krafft

就在那时我意识到 取笑卡洛琳·克拉夫特

wouldn't stop her from beating me in this contest.

不能阻止她在竞赛中打败我

Contestants, find the limit of this equation.

选手们,给出这个式子的极限值

Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier.

说别人胖,不可能使自己变瘦

Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter.

叫别人傻瓜,自己不会变聪明

And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier.

而毁了莉贾娜·乔治一生 也一定不会让我更加快乐

All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.

生活中要做的就是 努力解决在你面前的问题

The limit is negative one. Oh, crap. I lost.

- 极限值是负一 - 哦,糟糕,我输了

That answer is incorrect.

答案不正确

Now, we are in a sudden death.

现在我们采用的是突然死亡法 如果海伦小姐能够正确回答

If Miss Heron can answer this problem correctly, we have a winner.

...这个问题,冠军就产生了

Limits. Why couldn't I remember anything about limits?

极限值,为什么我一点也想不起极限的东西?

Limits. That was the week Aaron got his hair cut.

极限值,那个礼拜亚伦剪了头发

Oh, God, he looked so cute. Okay, focus, Cady.

噢,上帝,他瞧上去真可爱 好,集中注意力,凯蒂

What was on the board behind Aaron's head?

亚伦脑后的黑板上写着什么来着?

If the limit never approaches anything...

如果极限不接近任何...

The limit does not exist.

极限就不存在

Our new state champions,

我们的新冠军

- the North Shore Mathletes. - Yeah!

- 是北岸高中数奥队 - 太棒了!

How do you like me now?

喜欢我吗?

You like that? Yeah! Get some! Get some!

喜欢吗?耶!来点!来点啊!

Awesome. You went with the leather sleeves.

太棒了,穿上这皮袖子

- Africa, you did the damn thing. - Thanks.

- 非洲人,你太厉害了 - 多谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549312.html