福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(16)(在线收听

Holmes.

福尔摩斯

It's Captain Gregson. Just thought you should know

我是格雷森警监,就是告诉你一声

we're letting Rebecca Ellison go.

我们要释放瑞贝卡·埃里森了

What?

什么

Searches of her home and business

我们搜查了她的房子和办公室

didn't turn up anything

没有任何发现

and security cameras at her apartment

而且她公寓的监控录像显示

confirm she was there at the time of each murder

每次案发时她都待在家

just like she said she was.

正如她说的那样

She enters before 7:00 both nights

两个晚上她都是7点前到家

and doesn't leave until the next morning.

直到第二天早上才出门的

She didn't kill Casey McManus or Anna Webster.

凯西和安娜都不是她杀的

You guys know being up here is, uh, it's a big step,

能站到这里,就是很大的进步

and part of me is afraid of even talking about my addiction...

我有时甚至没有勇气谈起我的毒瘾

I can't believe that with everything we have to do,

不敢相信我们有那么多要紧事要做

you have dragged me to another addict festival.

你还拖我来参加吸毒者的聚会

We have nowhere else to be for the next 45 minutes

接下来45分钟我们就待在这里

but here at this meeting.

哪都不去

She tricked them.

她骗过了监控

I don't know how yet, but she tricked them.

我不知道怎么做到的,但一定是做了手脚

Rebecca Ellison.

瑞贝卡·埃里森

I still think she's the one

我仍觉得她就是

that murdered Casey McManus and Anna Webster.

杀死凯西和安娜的凶手

What? Would you rather I put myself in another trance?

怎么,你情愿我自我催眠是吗

I already thought of that.

我早料到了

Got it off the board over there.

从那边墙上拿下来的

You even think about zoning out,

你要敢试图放空神游

it goes into the softest part of your thigh.

这大头针就直插你大腿根

Lots of nerve endings there.

那的神经末梢可多了

You wouldn't dare.

你才不敢

Who'd like to go next?

下一个谁想上来

My name is Elaine, and I'm an addict.

我叫伊莱恩,我是个瘾君子

Hi, Elaine.

你好,伊莱恩

I am exactly 360 days sober.

我已经戒毒整整360天了

Five more, and I hit my one-year mark.

再过五天,就到一年了

I know I-I should be proud.

我知道我应该自豪

I know I should be excited, but I can't be.

应该觉得激动,可我做不到

Because I'm not the only one

因为我不是唯一一个

whose life was ruined by my addiction.

被毒瘾毁掉人生的人

I'm playing the violin again.

我在拉小提琴呢

The world's smallest.

全世界最小的一把

Well, I thought you'd be happy.

怎么,我以为你会高兴

Which is why I decided to latch on to a doctor instead.

所以我决定傍一个医生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550978.html