福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(2)(在线收听

 

You've had your arms crossed

到这里后

for 13 of the 15 minutes that we've been here.

有13到15分钟你一直双臂交叉

It's a classic self-comforting posture,

这是典型的自我安慰的姿势

an attempt to neutralize the distress signals是为了抵消你大脑边缘系统being sent by your limbic system.

发出的焦虑信号

Of course, it is possible that your stress is subconscious当然,也可能你的压力来自于潜意识and you really do believe that you're fine.

而你自己相信你很好

But given that your eyes are

而且考虑到你在说谎时

doing that thing they do when you lie,

你的眼睛会有某种小动作

I sincerely doubt that's the case.

我真的怀疑你的话

I'm not lying. Doing it again.

我没说谎, 又来了

Okay, I go where you go, remember?

你到哪我到哪,记得不

My comfort doesn't factor in here.

我并没有考虑我舒心与否

If it did, I would not have bought tickets

如果是的话,我就不会买今天

to the Arms and Armor Exhibit at the Met today.

在大都会举办的武器盔甲展的票了

Yes, they're displaying new examples of lorica squamata.

是啊,他们今天会展出新的穿鳞甲

Should be quite fascinating.

应该很有吸引力

Just keep an eye on the clock.

注意点时间

If we don't leave in 20, we're gonna be late.

再过20分钟,我们就要迟到了

It's relly good.

感觉真好

Thank you, Bruce.

布鲁斯,多谢

Good luck with the new hive.

好好使用新蜂房哦

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/552012.html