福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(5)(在线收听

 

We should let them in.

我们应该让他们进来

We can explain. While we explain,

我们可以解释, 在我们解释的时候

they will ruin our crime scene.

他们会毁掉犯罪现场

Lend me your former expertise, come on.

我需要你以前的专业知识,快来

The nurse said the victim was alone when he coded,护士说受害者死亡的时候只有一个人but epinephrine is fast-acting.

但是肾上腺素是快速起效的

So, how did our killer buy himself time to escape所以,凶手是怎么在受害者before the onset of the heart attack?

心力衰竭以前逃离这里的

Well, if he injected the EPI into the I.V.

如果他把肾上腺素掺入静脉注射里

and then lowered the rate on the infusion pump,然后降低输液泵的速率he would have at least ten minutes

那他在患者心脏停跳之前

before the patient coded.

至少有十分钟可以逃跑

It appears to be set at 40cc's an hour.

它被调至每小时40毫升

That's just basic maintenance fluid-- water, dextrose.

只是基本的营养液,葡糖糖和水

There's no reason it should be slower than 100cc's.

没有理由要调至100毫升以下

Someone did turn the pump down.

有人调整过输液泵

Then we have our method.

我们知道杀人手法了

All right, we're coming in!

好了,我们要进去了

Sherlock, they're gonna break down the door.

夏洛克,他们要闯进来了

Yeah, well, saves us the bother of opening it.

刚好给我们节省了开门的麻烦

I can live with missing the squamata at the Met,我可以忍受错过盔甲展览but I'd rather not get arrested.

但是我可不想被逮捕

Gentlemen, could one of you point me in the direction先生们,你们谁愿意给我指一下of the administrator's office?

医院主任的办公室在哪

This is ridiculous.

真荒谬

We're wasting valuable time.

我们在浪费宝贵的时间

Just be glad the captain got here when he did.

你应该庆幸警监还是来了

You could've ended up in the psych ward.

不然你就被送去精神病房了

Sure you'd have been devastated.

那你一定会伤心死的

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/552015.html