大家说英语 第483期:我生病了(2)(在线收听

Conversation A

对话A

Taylor: Ben, are you OK? You don't look so good.

泰勒:本,你没事儿吧?你看起来状态不太好。

Ben: I feel sick, Taylor.

本:我感觉生病了,泰勒。

Taylor: Then, why did you come to the Jungle Cafe? You should be at home.

泰勒:那你怎么还来丛林咖啡馆?你应该在家休息。

Ben: I wanted a coffee. It will give me some energy, and then I'll be OK for work.

本:我想来一杯咖啡。咖啡会给我带来一些能量,然后我就可以工作了。

Taylor: That's terrible, Ben! When you're sick, you shouldn't come to work.

泰勒:本,这样很糟糕啊!当你生病的时候,你就不应该去工作了。

Conversation B

对话B

Ben: I have to work today, Taylor. We have a lot to do before the New Year.

本:泰勒,我今天必须工作。我们新年之前有很多事情要做。

Taylor: It is good of you to care about your work, but you need to rest and recover.

泰勒:为你的工作负责这很好,但是你需要休息来康复。

Ben: I know, but resting at home is boring.

本:我知道,但是在家休息很无聊。

Taylor: Maybe, but you have no choice. Do you want to get better?

泰勒:也许是,但是你没有别的选择。你想好起来吗?

Ben: Yes. I do.

本:想啊。

Conversation C

对话C

Taylor: Yesterday, Rob's guest was a doctor.

泰勒:昨天罗布的嘉宾是一名医生。

Ben: Sure. Dr. Day.

本:没错,是Day医生。

Taylor: Yes. And she made two good points.

泰勒:是的。她提出了两个很好的论点。

Ben: About resting and staying at home?

本:是关于休息和待在家里吗?

Taylor: Exactly. First, you will get better sooner, if you rest.

泰勒:没错。首先,只要你休息,你就会马上好起来。

Ben: And second?

本:那第二点呢?

Taylor: If you stay at home, you won't make other people sick.

泰勒:如果你待在家了,你就不会让别人生病。

Ben: Those are good points. OK, Taylor, I'll go home.

本:都是很好的论点。好的,泰勒,我回家去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/553684.html