福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(13)(在线收听

我没反应过来

I don't get it.

为什么泰瑞·珀赛尔要以她的人生冒险

Why would Teri Purcell risk her career

在宾馆里开个免费的妓院

to run a non-profit brothel out of her hotel

那个地方是诡秘屋

House of secrets, that place.

也许值得我们再看一遍

Perhaps it warrants a second look.

我突然想起来

You know, it occurs to me

你曾经接受过做我学徒的提议

that once you've accepted my offer of an apprenticeship,

你现在该开始做笔记了

you should probably start taking notes.

我才不会做你的学徒

I'm not becoming your apprentice.

当然不会 不会以官方的形式

No, of course not. Not in an official capacity.

你更可能向我父亲编造一些故事

More likely you'll peddle some fiction

来说明我还不能单独一个人生活

to my father about me not being ready to be alone yet.

不管你的自尊心怎么说

Hmm Whatever your pride dictates,

我都不会反驳你

I shan't hold it against you.

你知道我不会留下的 对吧

You know I'm not staying, right

什么 然后继续追求你的

What And continue your journey to profound

意义深远的职业满意度吗

professional satisfaction

你为什么要这样

Why would you

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555638.html