福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(22)(在线收听

它不见了

It's no longer there.

很明显 有人把它完全删除了

Obviously, someone just scrubbed it clean.

如果你确信我是个间谍

If you're convinced that I'm a spy...

逮捕我

arrest me.

否则 请你离开

Otherwise, you got to go.

格雷森警监 有什么可以帮你的

Captain Gregson, how may I be of assistance

奧利弗·珀赛尔同意与我们

Oliver Purcell's agreed to talk to us

和联邦调查局谈谈

and the FBI.

我告诉联邦调查局要是没有你

I told the Feds we wouldn't have

我们不可能找到凶手

found the guy without you.

他们允许你参加审讯 明白吗

They said you could sit in, all right

上级认为我们结婚会更有利于工作

Our handlers thought we'd work well together as a couple.

并不是因为我们相爱

Not because we were in love.

我们之间并不浪漫

Our relationship was never romantic, it was...

而是一种爱国主义的行为

a patriotic transaction.

但卡莉是你的亲生女儿 对吗

But Carly is your biological daughter, correct

她是两个特工执行命令的产物

That was two operatives obeying orders.

当上级要求我们生小孩的时候

We started having sex

我们开始有性行为

when we were urged to conceive.

一直持续到泰瑞怀孕

Stopped when Teri got pregnant.

当卡莉出生的时候

Once we had Carly, we...

我们看起来就像个典型的美国家庭

looked more like a real American family.

但是

But...

你不能再养育一个间谍

you can't raise a spy.

泰瑞和我有了一个女儿

Teri and I found ourselves with a daughter.

也许我从来没爱过泰瑞

I may not have loved Teri,

但我们都爱卡莉

but we both loved Carly.

你是什么时候开始让她参与家庭事业的

When did you initiate her into the family business

说吧 珀赛尔先生

Come on, Mr. Purcell,

俄国人为你的家庭

The Russians invested

投资了大量的时间和金钱

a great deal of time and money

他们一定也为卡莉准备了任务

into your family-- they must have had a plan for Carly.

他们准备了

They did.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555647.html