福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(24)(在线收听

你好 卡莉

Hey, Carly.

你还好吗

Are you okay

我昨晚回家的时候

I was coming home last night

看到警察带走了我爸爸

when I saw the police taking my dad away.

到底发生了什么 华生小姐

What's going on, Ms. Watson

他只是回答一些警察的问题

He's just answering some questions right now.

难道他们认为我爸跟我妈的死有关吗

D-Do they think he had something to do with my mom

他没有

'Cause he didn't!

告诉我你在哪

Okay, tell me where you are,

我马上过去见你 好吗

and I'll come and meet you, all right

谢谢你过来见我

Thanks for meeting me.

这几天真的很难熬 你知道吗

It's been a rough couple of days, you know

是的 我完全明白

Of course. I get it.

卡莉 前几天晚上你说

Carly, you said the other night

你妈妈其实并不是其他人想的那样

that your mom wasn't who everyone thought she was.

你知道她是间谍吗

Did you know she was a spy

你爸爸也是

And your father, too

你什么时候知道的

How long have you known for

几天前我妈妈告诉我的

My mom told me a few days ago.

这对任何人来说都很难接受

That's a lot for anyone to process.

我爸不应该被捕的 都是我的错

My father shouldn't be under arrest-- it's my fault.

-你不应该承担你父母的错误 -你不明白

- You can't take on your parents' mistakes. - You don't understand.

我是那个应该负责任的人

I'm the one who's responsible.

我杀了我妈妈

I killed my mother.

那天我收到了密歇根大学

I, um, I got my letter of acceptance

的录取通知书

from Michigan that day.

全额奖学金

Full scholarship.

我的第一反应就是给我妈打电话

The first thing I do is call my mom,

因为我认为她会和我一样欣喜若狂

'cause I figured she'd be as thrilled as I was.

没关系的 卡莉

It's okay, Carly.

告诉我们到底发生了什么

Just try to tell us what happened.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555649.html