福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(9)(在线收听

"谋事在人 成事在天

"Men make plans, God laughs.

而我就是天 一如往昔

I am laughing at you now, as I always have.

你以为屈尊降贵追捕我 是我的荣幸

You think you honor me with your pursuit,

你错了

You do not.

自不量力 以卵击石

You are a mouse chasing a lion,

必将自取灭亡"

a mere planet in orbit of a raging sun."

你问过艾利斯和希契了吗

You talk to Ellis and Hitch yet?

问了 他们的车整夜都停在前门外

Yeah. They were parked out front all night

没看见有人接近大门

and never saw anyone come near the door.

他是从后门进来的

He came in the back.

后门的锁被撬开了

The lock on the rear door was picked.

我得承认 手段相当高明

Quite expertly, I might add.

看来他来到纽约

I guess this answers the question

确实是为了你 对吧

about whether he came to New York for you, huh?

向你表示最诚恳的歉意 警监

My sincerest apologies, Captain.

要是我知道我在这里出现

If I'd have had any notion that my presence here

会把他也引来的话...

would have drawn him to your city...

别这么说 犯罪的是他 不是你

Hey, hey, uh, he's the twist, okay? Not you.

你们俩该去整理一下东西

You two should go pack a few things.

M的案子了结之前

I'm taking you to a safe house

我会安排你们住在安全的地方

until all this... M stuff gets resolved.

警监 我觉得没必要

Captain, I hardly think that that's necessary.

什么 一个身背37条命案的

Wha...? There's a psychopath with 37 notches

??杀手已经盯上你了

in his belt that is targeting you

还潜入过你家

and was inside your home.

如果他真想要我的命 就不会干等

Look, if he wanted me dead, he would have lain in wait,

更不会留这么矫揉造作的字条

not left some bombastic note.

-福尔摩斯 -他在玩一场游戏

- Holmes... - He wants the game.

他想要我全情参与

He wants me fully engaged.

仅此而已

That's all.

你要是还担心

If you're concerned, feel free

请随便在后门加派人手

to leave additional security at the back of the building.

但我向你保证 我在这比去哪都安全

But I assure you, I am safe as houses here.

你意下如何 华生小姐

I guess that leaves you, Miss Watson.

我也留下

I'm staying.

我得和他在一起 你记得吗

I go where he goes, remember?

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

晚安

Good night.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555667.html