福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(13)(在线收听

'Cause I need to get paid.

想解释一下这个吗

Care to explain this

你的一个朋友 泰迪给我的

I got it from a friend of yours-- Teddy.

否认

No

那这个怎么说

What about this

趁你不在家 我仔细检查了一遍这间房子

I took a look around the house while you were out.

又找出了三个一模一样的东西

I found three others just like it.

我无法想象

I can only imagine

还有多少我没找到

how many I didn't find.

有意思的是 我搬进来的时候

That's funny, when I moved in here,

你可没提到你的小型

you didn't mention anything about your little,

监视系统

uh... surveillance system.

这是我的幽闭圣地

This is my sanctum sanctorum.

你真的以为这里没有安全措施吗

Did you honestly believe there wouldn't be security measures

好吧

Okay.

这是M

Is that M

你让一帮孩子去高档宾馆

You told a bunch of children to go to upscale hotels

找他 为什么

to look for him. Why

注意看双手

Note the hands.

复古款马丁·汀曼牌驾驶员手套 很贵的

Vintage MG driving gloves -- quite expensive.

但仍然不及他的约翰·瓦维托斯牌皮鞋贵

But not nearly as expensive as his John Varvatos shoes.

M挺有钱的

M has money.

这是明显的

That much is obvious.

他还是最近刚来纽约的外地人

He's also a recent emigrant To New York.

为什么我会假设他待在一家宾馆里

Why did I assume that he would be in a hotel

而不是在他自己的房子里

as opposed to a property he might own

这挺简单的

Well, it's quite simple.

我注意到在他留的纸条上

I noted a curious scent

有一股奇妙的香味

on the note that he left.

我很快就意识到

I quickly realized it was, in fact,

那是多种香味的混合

a combination of scents.

香味来自高档的香皂

Those of the high-end hand soap

以及更高档的薄荷基的洗发水

and an even higher-end mint-based shampoo.

城里面的多家高档宾馆都使用了

Each product is used by various upscale hotels

其中之一 不过只有一家连锁

around the city, but only one chain,

两者都有 贝当古

the Betancourt, stocks both.

我的手下和我

My lieutenants and I

各自在一家贝当古寻找M

each took a Betancourt, and watched for M.

这真厉害 但是我想知道

That's all very impressive, but I want to know

为什么你把一张连环杀人犯的照片

why you shared a photo of a wanted serial killer

给一群小孩看了 而不是去找警察

with a bunch of kids instead of going to the NYPD.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555671.html