福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(15)(在线收听

在她被谋杀之前 我吸毒...

Prior to her murder, my drug use had been...

只是为了消遣

recreational.

我无聊时做的事

Something to do when I was bored

或是在解决非常棘手的案件时

or in need of a boost during a particularly

需要的动力

challenging investigation.

艾琳死后 我失去控制了

After Irene, well, I lost control.

在我试图帮助当局确认M的时候

I used... various stimulants

我服用了多种兴奋剂

as I tried to help the authorities identify M.

有一次我几周都没有睡觉

Once went several weeks without sleeping. Yeah.

当案件最后无疾而终时

When the trail finally went cold,

我开始服用鸦片制剂

I turned to opiates.

感谢你把整个故事告诉我

Look, I'm grateful to know the whole story,

但是你大老远从伦敦逃到这

but you've come a long way since London.

我不能就这么让你

I'm not gonna let you

付出一切去追寻一个变态

risk it all by chasing down a psychopath.

我不认为你明白了 华生

You know, I don't think you understand, Watson.

没有你 这些就不会变成可能

Without you, none of this would have been possible.

近六周来你帮我做的所有事情

Everything that you've helped me do these past six weeks--

你带我去的每个聚会

every-every meeting you've dragged me to,

你逼我做得每个练习

every exercise you've compelled me to perform--

这一切都是为了这一刻而做的准备

it's all been in preparation for this moment.

我不是要将我所学的全部抛弃

I'm not throwing away anything I've learned.

我在利用我学到的知识

I'm using it.

我一如既往地神志清醒和聚精会神

I am as clearheaded and as focused as I have ever been.

思维的清晰度

There's a clarity to my thinking that's...

让人战栗

frightening.

我帮你戒毒不是要让你变成杀人犯

I didn't help you stay sober so you could become a murderer.

只是你没发觉而已

Well, you didn't realize that's what you were doing.

我也没有

Nor did I.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555673.html