福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(23)(在线收听

假设我相信你

Let's pretend that I believe you.

他杀死37个人的动机是什么

What was his motive for killing 37 people

我不知道 我从没见过他

I don't know. I never met him.

他把密码短信发到我手机上

He sends me coded message on my cell phone.

就在我的夹克里

It's there in my jacket.

如果不信你就去看一下

Have a look if you don't believe me.

密码

Gobbledygook.

证明不了什么

Proves nothing.

塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰 那是我的真名

Sebastian Moran-- that's my real name.

好好想想

Look it up!

我参与斗殴 因此吃过官司

The fight I was in-- there was a trial,

有文件记载的

it was in the papers.

我不可能伤害你的姑娘

I couldn't have hurt your girl.

你会明白我说的都是实话的

You'll see I'm telling the truth.

他经常提到你

He always talked about you.

一定是弄错了或者什么

Must have been obsessed or something.

真有趣

Had a fascination.

他从没说过你在这儿

He never told me you was here,

也绝对没有告诉我

and he sure as hell never told me

我闯进的是你家

that was your apartment I broke into.

如果是他杀了你心爱的艾琳

I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that killed your

我一点都不会奇怪

precious Irene.

No.

别让他把你耍了

Don't let him play you as well.

No.

是你

It's you.

就是你

Has to be.

听着

Listen.

你可以为别人而杀了我

You can kill me for all the others,

但是你的姑娘

but your girl...

是他杀的

that was him.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555681.html