福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(27)(在线收听

你错过了一个好故事呢

You're missing out on quite a story back there.

他身上的伤

The stab wound he sustained

他说是在厮打中造成的

He claims he got it in a struggle,

但我确信 如果情况像他所讲

but I'm pretty sure if he had,

他应该不止这一处伤

there would've been more damage.

看上去更像是站着不动

Looks more like he was stationary.

或者被吊了起来

Maybe even restrained.

我做过外科医生

I used to be a surgeon.

我都不能保证刺伤一个人

I don't know if I could've found a way to stab a man

还能避开所有要害器官

without actually doing any real harm.

如果你是故意这么做的 我很佩服

If that's what you meant to do, I'm impressed.

如果你是想要证明些什么...

If you're trying to make some sort of point...

警察假设他认识我

He presumed to know me

而他要证明他不认识我

and he needed to be shown that he did not.

他承认了所有的谋杀

He says he's willing to confess to all the murders,

但是不会出卖你

but he won't give you up.

他认为自己被冤枉了

He believes that he's been wronged.

他认为我是最有可能帮他找出

He thinks I'm the best chance he has

陷害他的人

at bringing whoever wronged him to justice.

你打算帮他吗

Are you planning on helping him

他杀了艾琳

He killed Irene.

No.

不是他做的

As it turns out, he did not.

艾琳死时他还在监狱里

He was incarcerated at the time she died.

我刚确认过

I confirmed it a short while ago.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555685.html