福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(28)(在线收听

很抱歉对你说谎 华生

I'm sorry that I lied to you, Watson.

过去的几天令我很烦恼

The last few days have been quite... vexing.

直到现在 我也不确定

Even now, I'm not certain

M先生活下来对不对

if I've done the right thing in allowing M to live.

这种感觉很奇怪

It's strange, really.

我几乎从不怀疑自己的决定

I'm rarely conflicted about the decisions I make.

因为演绎法的准确率很高

That's the beauty of deductive reasoning, I suppose.

它让所有的事都有了科学依据

It makes a science of almost everything.

但这次不同

Not this.

我会怀念这一切的

I'm gonna miss this.

也许不是这一段

Maybe not this so much.

而是所有的这一切

But this.

和你一起破案的时光

Working with you.

你做得很棒

I think what you do is amazing.

很抱歉最后这几天过得这么差

I'm sorry our last days together had to go so poorly.

你好 我是纽约的乔恩·华生

Hi, this is Joan Watson calling from New York.

我找福尔摩斯先生

Is Mr. Holmes available

好的

Okay.

麻烦你告诉他

Can you just tell him...

我很担心他儿子

I'm worried about his son

希望能再呆一段时间

and I'd like to stay on a bit longer

华生 是什么

Watson, what is it

来自:福尔摩斯先生

华生小姐 收到了你的信息

但不打算延长你的服务时间

谢谢你 最后的支票马上到

我昨晚给你父亲打电话了

Um, I called your father last night.

鉴于现在的情况

Given everything that's happened,

我建议我多呆一段时间

I recommended staying on a while longer.

结果呢

And

他同意了

He agreed.

看来蜂房要等些时间再造了

I suppose the apiary will have to wait.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555686.html